- United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP), 2012, Montreal Protocol and the Green Economy: Assessing the contributions and co-benefits of a Multilateral Environmental Agreement
- Molina, M., Zaelke, D., Sarma, K. M., Andersen, S. O., Ramanathan, V., and Kaniaru, D., Reducing abrupt climate change risk using the Montreal Protocol and other regulatory actions to complement cuts in CO2 emissions, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences (2009).
- Velders G. et al., The importance of the Montreal Protocol in protecting climate, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences (2007).
- Environmental Investigation Agency (EIA), 2009, Briefing note: “A Global HFC Phase-out: Essential Action for the Montreal Protocol”
- Accessible at : http://www.beyondhfcs.org/
- Institute for Governance & Sustainable Development (IGSD), 2010, Briefing note: “Why Phase Down HFCs Under the Montreal Protocol?”
- Accessible at: http://www.igsd.org/montreal/
- Reducing abrupt climate chante risk using the Montreal Protocol and other regulatory actions to complement cuts in CO2 emissions
- Preserving Montreal Protocol Climate Beneﬁ ts by Limiting HFCs
- Proposed amendment to the Montreal Protocol
- More in Montreal
- Island Nation’s Climate Strategy Advances at Montreal Protocol Meeting: Goal Is Protecting Vulnerable Countries